Latest One Line Status For Facebook Users - MHWorlD

 Latest One Line Status For Facebook Users - MSLangah 
Hello MHWorlD Readers :)
 The Huge List Of  "Latest 1 Line Status For Facebook". I Hope You Will Like This List :)
  • -   I am only responsible for what I say not for what you understand
  • -   You were born to be real , Not to be perfect
  • -   Leave your fear behind
  • -   When you find someone that makes your heart skip a beat, stop the search and take the risk.
  • -   You are not born a winner, you are not born a loser .You are born a chooser.
  • -   I made a wish and you came true
  • -   Doubt Kills more Dreams that failure ever will.
  • -   A negative mind will never give you positive Life
  • -   People aren’t against you , they are for themselves.
  • -   Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
  • -   You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
  • -   Go where you are Celebrated not where you are tolerated.
  • -   If you accept your limitations you go beyond them.
  • -.   Comfort is the enemy of Achievement.
  • -   Dream without Fear, Love without Limits.
  • -   Failure is only the opportunity to begin Again .
  • -   I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
  • -  Never Give Up on something that you cannot go a day without thinking about
  • -  By the way i am wearing smile you gave me
  • -  The eyes are useless when mind is blind
  • -   For every situation, there is a suitable line from a Song.
  • -   Your lips are like wine & I want to get drunk
  • -   you were my new dream and you were mine.
  • -   On a scale of 1 to 10 : You are a 9 & I am the 1 you need.
  • -   If i had choose between Loving you and breathing .I would use my last breath to say I Love You.
  • -   Some of life’s best lessons are learned at the worst time.
  • -   I am falling for your eyes but they don’t know me yet.
  •  -  Insecurity will Destroy you.
  • -  The longer you live in the past , the less future you have to enjoy.
  • -   beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
  • -   Everybody dies but not everybody lives.
  • -   The 2 hardest things to say in life are HELLO for the first time & goodbye for the last.
  • -   The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
  • -   difficult doesn’t mean Impossible . It simply means that you have to work hard.
  • -   Add life to your days, not days to your life.
  • -   work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph .
  • -   If you don’t like where you are , Move. you are not a tree
  • -   you get what you work for not what you wish for .
  • -   The Biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand .We listen to reply.
  • -   I can accept Failure but i cannot accept not trying .
  • -   Great things never came from comfort zones.
  • -   Stars can’t shine without Darkness .
  • -   So many of my smiles begin with you.
  • -   Be a rainbow in someone else cloud.
  • -   I am still wearing the smile you gave me.
  • -   I’m the type of person who stay committed as long as you do the same.
  • -   Follow your heart but take brain with you.
  • -   If you judge people, you have no time to love them. 
  • -   Don’t judge me by my past I don’t live there anymore

Post a Comment

0 Comments